RMC™ Room Mode Correction
- Provides electronic control of response peaks due to room modes. RMC Calibration Kit included.
Direct LFE Input
- With selectable 10 dB input sensitivity
- Allows chaining of multiple LSR6312SP for multiple subwoofer systems
Differential Drive® Technology with Dynamic Braking
- For extended low frequency response and low power compression
- For low resonance and stable inertial ground
Linear Dynamics Aperture Port Design
- Eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression
Convenient Mounting Points
- Allow mounted installation
Mix Without Boundaries
- The LSR6312SP powered subwoofer is based on a 12” woofer with JBL’s patented Differential Drive® and 260 Watts of power. An integral bass-management system provides all the features you need for today’s multi-format surround production including: LCR and Direct LFE inputs, summed output for chaining multiple subwoofers, -4 dB alignment setting, and JBL’s new RMC Room Mode Correction system. RMC Calibration Kit included. The award-winning JBL LSR6300 Series professional loudspeakers deliver the exceptional accuracy and performance needed in demanding music, post audio and broadcast applications. Each model provides ultra-flat response, extraordinary SPL capability and technology to optimize performance in any size production environment. All models are shielded, ready for mounting and THX® pm3™ approved.