Provides four channels of motor control for 120 Volt residential and commercial lighting applications. Supports 3-wire bidirectional motors for drapes, blinds, projection screens, and lifts. Installs in a CAEN or CAEN-MLO wall mount automation enclosure as part of a complete Crestron® centralized lighting control system.
The Crestron® CLX-1MC4 is a four-channel, single-feed motor control module designed for 120V lighting system applications. It installs in a CAEN or CAEN-MLO enclosure and provides control of bidirectional motors for drapes, blinds, projection screens, lifts, and other equipment. Each channel is rated for 10 Amps or 1/2 HP, with a total module rating of 16 Amps.
Centralized Lighting Cabinet Installation
- Crestron CLX series commercial lighting control modules are designed to be installed in a CAEN or CAEN-MLO wall mount enclosure. Available in a variety of sizes, CAEN and CAEN-MLO enclosures provide a scalable, high-density centralized lighting control solution for any-sized residence or commercial facility. A selection of CLX module types is offered to accommodate a wide range of load types and system configurations.
- Termination of high-voltage wiring to the CLX-1MC4 module is facilitated using a CLT-1MC4 terminal block, which is sold separately to enable termination of the wiring prior to installing the module. This terminal block mounts beside the module within the enclosure. Low-voltage control signals are bussed between each of the modules within an enclosure via a simple 5-wire link (interconnect jumpers included), which terminates to a single terminal block (model CAEN-BLOCK, sold separately) at the bottom of the enclosure.
- The CLX-1MC4 interfaces with a Crestron control system (a.k.a., control processor or automation processor) via Cresnet. Cresnet is a simple 4-wire network bus that provides the communications backbone for a system of Crestron motor controllers, dimmers, switches, keypads, shades, thermostats, and other devices.
- Four-channel motor control module for residential and commercial lighting applications
- Installs in a Crestron® CAEN or CAEN-MLO enclosure
- Supports open/close or up/down control of 3-wire bidirectional motor loads up to 1/2 HP each
- Rated 10 Amps per channel, 16 Amps total, at 120 Volts AC
- Crestron system integration via Cresnet®
- Easy termination using a CLT-1MC4 terminal block (sold separately)